Almond Butter & Jam Wings
- 1 jar of Emily G's Peach Marmalade Jam
- 1/2 cup NaturAlmond almond butter
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 t. cayanne
- 1 t. crushed red pepper flakes (more if you like heat!)
- 1 t. minced ginger
- 12-18 chicken wings
- 2 T. minced chives
- mix first 6 ingredients together in a sauce pan over low heat until combined.
- Bring to room temp. Pour over wings and marinate up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place wings on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until done, turning once and basting as needed.
- Place wings on a platter, sprinkle with chives, and serve.
All prices are in USD ©2017 Hinsdale & Foster Provisions, LLC