Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3 packages of cream cheese (8oz. each)
- 1 can (14oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 jar NaturAlmond almond butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to300f. Mix crumbs, sugr, cocoa, & butter together.
- Press into bottom of 9-in springform pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed mild, followed by NaturAlmond almond butter until smooth.
- Add eggs + vailla; beat well.
- Stir in mini choc' chips and pout over crust Bake for 55-60 minues or until center is set.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for 6 hours. Garnish as desired.
- Best to make a day ahead!
All prices are in USD ©2017 Hinsdale & Foster Provisions, LLC