Coconut Shrimp- Paleo & Gluten Free
- 1lb jumbo shrimp - (peel and de-vein)
- 1 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup NaturAlmond almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 cups of coconut oil
- In a large skillet, heat the cooconut oil until hot.
- Beat the eggs with a tsp of water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until smooth.
- Mix the shredded coconut and almond flour in a shallow dish.
- Dip each shrimp into the egg mixture and then into the almond flour/coconut until well coated.
- Cook approximately 3 minutes per side in hot oil until crispy.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
All prices are in USD ©2017 Hinsdale & Foster Provisions, LLC