NaturAlmond Chocolate Chip Cookies- Grain Free and Gluten Free!
1 Cup NaturAlmond Almond Butter - Original (see note)
1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
3 Tbsp. All Natural Honey
3 Egg Whites
2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1.5 Tsp. Baking Soda
1/4 - 1/2 Cup Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips (see notes)
*NaturAlmond Almond Butter - I used original for this recipes; however, all 4 flavors would
work. The next time I make them, I am going to try with Maple Caramel - yum!*
*Chocolate Chips - Enjoy Life chocolate chips can be found at Whole Foods*
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients (except chocolate chips) with a mixer
3. Fold in chocolate chips
4. Place 1 spoonful of batter for each cookie on a greased baking pan (I use coconut oil spray). Note: Due to the consistency of the batter, the cookies will not flatten out as much as a normal cookie batter. However you drop the batter on the pan will be the form in which they will cook. Also, make sure you do not make the cookies too big, as they will cook VERY fast.
5. Cook for 5-8 minutes (make sure you watch them)
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes. I would suggest removing them from the pan so that they do not continue to cook.
7. Enjoy immediately (they will be very soft), or store in an air tight container overnight for a better overall texture
Recipe Submitted by Caitlin Davidson http://caitlinsarahdavidson.blogspot.com/
All prices are in USD ©2017 Hinsdale & Foster Provisions, LLC Sitemap |